Top Conference Partner
The ILK Dresden is an independent and free research enterprise with the legal status of a non-profit limited liability company.
With its staff of 150, the ILK Dresden conducts industry-related research, development and technology transfer in the wide range of air handling and refrigeration technologies and their applications including related scientific and technical fields, such as
- Cryogenics and Low Temperature Physics (Cryophysics)
- Cryomedicine and cryobiology
- Measurement and control technology
- Sensor development
- Energy recovery
- Heat and mass transfer
- Refrigeration and refrigerating equipment
- Heat pump technology
- Refrigerants and working fluids
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, including fluid mechanics and acoustics
- Air pollution control, particle separation, clean air technology
- Utilization of solar energy
- Applied energy engineering
- Water purification, desalination
- Material engineering
The total R&D service portfolio of the ILK comprises:
- Free contract research
- Process and product development
- Studies, consulting and expertise
- Scientific technical services, as well as experimental testing and analyses and investigations of facilities, components and materials acc. to international standards
- Innovative planning
- Manufacturing and prototyping, especially the development and manufacturing of test stands
The ILK Dresden is structured into main departments. These departments comprise different fields of technology, which are subdivided into technical departments and working groups.
The ILK Dresden has an experimental test area of more than 3000 m2 with 60 experimental and test facilities as well as more than 25 scientific and technical laboratories at its disposal.
At the ILK Dresden further education of students is facilitated by ILK’s numerous contacts with different kinds of universities in the form of conducting and supervising internships, master, diploma, and PhD-theses.
The sole shareholder of ILK Dresden is the "Gemeinnützige Förderverein zur Förderung der Luft- und Kältetechnik e.V.". So the incorporated promotion association of ILK possesses an important rate for the long-term safeguarding of the neutrality of the ILK technology company to mean a firm and branche independency as well as for the safeguarding of the non-profit character of ILK.
MIRAI INTEX is an engineering company dedicated to the protection of the environment through the implementation of innovative technologies that don’t leave an ecological footprint. The company’s core competence is the design and manufacturing of centrifugal compressors and refrigeration machines based on Air cycle technology. MIRAI Intex have managed to make the most ecologically sound refrigeration machines for ultra-low and cryogenic temperature applications.
Their refrigeration machines with innovative design and technical solutions are capable of providing and maintain temperatures in the range from -40 °C to -160 °C. We aim to reduce the markets dependency on liquid nitrogen to achieve cryogenic temperatures and to introduce a more user friendly and safer approach to cryogenic refrigeration, while keeping our environmental responsibility in mind.
The applications range:
• Food Storage
• Climate Testing
• Liquefaction of gases
• Cooling of chemical processes
• Freeze drying
• Volatile organic compound recovery
The wide range of expertise in various fields allows them to develop customized solutions for their partners. The company provides services from product solutions to manufacturing capabilities.
MIRAI INTEX aims to prove that the future of industrial refrigeration lies through the implementation of innovative, ecological and efficient solutions.
Sponsor of the Welcome Party
|Chart Ferox, a.s.
Sponsor of USB drives for the conference proceedings
|PBS Velká Bíteš, a.s.
Sponsor of the Coffee Breaks on Tuesday