Top Conference Partner
The ILK Dresden is an independent and free research enterprise with the legal status of a non-profit limited liability company.
With its staff of 150, the ILK Dresden conducts industry-related research, development and technology transfer in the wide range of air handling and refrigeration technologies and their applications including related scientific and technical fields, such as
- Cryogenics and Low Temperature Physics (Cryophysics)
- Cryomedicine and cryobiology
- Measurement and control technology
- Sensor development
- Energy recovery
- Heat and mass transfer
- Refrigeration and refrigerating equipment
- Heat pump technology
- Refrigerants and working fluids
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, including fluid mechanics and acoustics
- Air pollution control, particle separation, clean air technology
- Utilization of solar energy
- Applied energy engineering
- Water purification, desalination
- Material engineering
The total R&D service portfolio of the ILK comprises:
- Free contract research
- Process and product development
- Studies, consulting and expertise
- Scientific technical services, as well as experimental testing and analyses and investigations of facilities, components and materials acc. to international standards
- Innovative planning
- Manufacturing and prototyping, especially the development and manufacturing of test stands
The ILK Dresden is structured into main departments. These departments comprise different fields of technology, which are subdivided into technical departments and working groups.
The ILK Dresden has an experimental test area of more than 3000 m2 with 60 experimental and test facilities as well as more than 25 scientific and technical laboratories at its disposal.
At the ILK Dresden further education of students is facilitated by ILK’s numerous contacts with different kinds of universities in the form of conducting and supervising internships, master, diploma, and PhD-theses.
The sole shareholder of ILK Dresden is the "Gemeinnützige Förderverein zur Förderung der Luft- und Kältetechnik e.V.". So the incorporated promotion association of ILK possesses an important rate for the long-term safeguarding of the neutrality of the ILK technology company to mean a firm and branche independency as well as for the safeguarding of the non-profit character of ILK.
- the Sponsor of the Welcome Party