- The official language is English. No translation will be provided.
- All speakers should upload their presentations on a computer in the lecture room before the start of the first morning session, during the lunch break or during the coffee break at the latest.
- Please use an USB memory stick to provide your presentation. CRYOGENICS 2019 doesn´t allow the use of speakers’ own laptops for their presentations.
- CRYOGENICS 2019 accepts only presentation material in MS PowerPoint format.
- If you want to check your presentation before your lecture, don´t hesitate to contact conference assistants in the lecture hall, they are ready to help you.
- All speakers are requested to register in time to receive their badges and other conference materials.
Each presenter has 15 minutes for his/her lecture and 3 minutes for a discussion. There will be discussion immediately after the lectures; also a common discussion can take place when all papers scheduled for the session have been presented. All presenters are thus requested to remain for the entire session.
When it is time for your lecture, go to the podium immediately when the previous speaker has finished the presentation and answered questions. The session chair will introduce your lecture and ask you to start your presentation.
Please start your presentation considering the following:
1. Start immediately on the topic and avoid another introduction given by yourself.
2. Pace your talk to end at the scheduled ending time.
3. Please observe the time allocated for your presentation and discussion.
4. Please follow instructions of the session chairman.
5. During the time for discussion, listen carefully to the questions from the audience and answer them briefly. If you cannot answer the questions briefly, ask for a private discussion after the session.
- All authors are asked to display their poster presentations within the whole conference time, from Monday till Wednesday.
- The special poster session is allocated in the programme on Tuesday late afternoon.
- Please display your presentations on Monday as soon as possible after your registration on site,
and take your posters down from poster tables on Wednesday during the afternoon coffee break at the latest.
Posters that are not dismounted will be removed by staff and discarded.
- Please note, that it is not possible to print out your poster on site at the hotel.
- A0 format (841 x 1189 mm) is recommended.
- Poster table size: The pintable is 1800 mm high and 970 mm wide.
All authors of poster presentations have a chance to take part in the poster competition.
- Your poster should be displayed during the whole conference.
- You should be ready in front of your poster to answer all questions during the poster session.
Each conference participant will receive an “evaluating sticker” together with her/his name badge and will have an opportunity to appreciate one poster contribution.
The deadline for your evaluation is on Wednesday during the lunch break.
The Conference Scientific Jury is going to review all posters and the winners will be announced at the closing ceremony. The decision of the Jury will be final and no clarification will be given.
Benchmarks: Originality, Technical merit/validity, Completeness, Quality of data and findings, Results and conclusions, Clarity of tables, graphs and figures, Readability and design