The LIST OF THE ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS is available HERE.
All authors should receive an information e-mail.
If you need an official acceptance letter, don´t hesitate to contact us.
All authors are asked to read and keep the instructions and guidelines below.
Full Papers Submission Deadline: January 15, 2019
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all authors to submit their manuscripts for the review of the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Submitted papers must be original. Papers previously published or presented at an another international scientific meeting should be not submitted.
- All papers should be submitted on-line.
- Use ONLY this IIR template for preparation of your full paper.
Authors should write their manuscript in compliance with a prescribed and obligatory IIR template,
otherwise a paper cannot be accepted for review and will be sent for re-working.
Download the template and use the pre-defined styles.
- Check also the IIR conference guidelines
- Papers must be written in English
- Maximum length: six (6) pages.
- Accepted formats: MS Word.docx (PDF format is asked as well)
- Each author can present max. one lecture and one poster.
- The abstract ID = the full paper ID. See the list of accepted abstracts.
- The person who submits the full paper will be automatically considered as a presenting author.
- Please make sure you fill in the e-mail contact properly as it will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
The Conference Proceedings will be published on USB memory sticks and will be distributed to all registered participants. The accepted and published contributions will be indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index in the Web of Science database (Clarivate) or in the Scopus database (Elsevier).
All proceedings since 1998 should be found on the IIR website.
The sponsor of USB drives for the conference proceedings is Chart Ferox, Inc.
IIR Copyright Transfer Policy
As a condition of publication in the International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) FRIDOC database, authors are requested to aasign the copyright of their article to the IIR in consideration of such publication.
Please confirm your agreement to this completing the Copyright Transfer Form and returning the entire form to the conference organizer (ICCEX) together with your manuscript.
All authors should sign the form, using separate copies if necessary or one author should sign the form on behalf of all authors.
Any third party wishing to reprint copyright material, including illustrations, must obtain formal permission from the IIR and an appropriate acknowledgement to the IIR must always be made.
- Make clear that you can act on behalf of all authors.
- Download the Copyright Transfer Form, fill in, sign and submit as a scanned copy in PDF format together with your full paper. Name the form as requested. (your_family_name_paper_ID_Copyright_transfer_form → Einstein_001_Copyright_transfer_form.pdf)
- If you don´t agree with some points listed in the form, please strikethrough these sentences and underwrite. The IIR authorities will contact you, shall they need further information. Don´t hesitate to contact the IIR for more information.
Submit your paper here
Don´t submit any second (third, ...) version with the same ID once again via on-line system.
Send a corrected document directly to the ICCEX conference office by e-mail (Romana Kočová / email@example.com) if you need to submit a new corrected /changed version.
Please note that your submitted contribution is immediately forwarded to reviewers.